July 24, 2009

Latest update: Kidnapped Girl Returns Home

To all my readers and friends,

I would like to inform that my friend's niece has finally return home yesterday. It has been a great moment of joy and relief for her whole family during the reunion.

Thank you all for your help and support!

Here's a news report documenting her return home


NOTICE: Please beware of this young man
Here is a picture of the 20 year old boy who kidnapped my friend's niece from her home. He is using a fake name, 盧 永斌 to cheat young girls. His real name is 方志偉.

Please help spread his photo around to warn other young girls and their parents about him!

My intention in posting this warning is to alert parents and their young daughters not to be so gullible and trust good looking and sweet talking boys, especially after knowing them for a short period of time.

Find out more about them, be on your guard and listen to your heart if it tells you that something might be wrong.

Related Posts